Central AC Unit. Multiple issues with installation and service.

In Mid 2015, I had Air Rescue replace an existing central air unit that went bad. The approximate cost was between $7k and $10k. Literally from the week the unit was installed until now (1/13/17), Air Rescue has had to visit my home no less than 5-10 to diagnose and fix an issue with the unit "not blowing cold". In varying instances they either refilled the freon, but did not check for leaks, charged me for a dye injection, then never found the leak, only to return to look for it again (because the unit was blowing warm still).

This continued several times over. Finally, one of their techs found the issue - how the others missed it is beyond my comprehension, and fixed a leak. He stated, "that was easy". No more than 4 weeks ago, they came out because the inspection to sell my home found the compressor and air handler freezing up.

The tech refilled the canister with freon. Given canisters are rarely refilled over a 1.5 year period, and Air Rescue has had to refill it many times, you would think that when the tech came out this last time, he would have know this - from reviewing previous records, and brought this to the attention of management who could have researched the problem further. Please note that will all these issues over a 1.5 year period NO ONE in management has ever contacted to attempt to fix the problem. I've had to call them.

With my latest issue, I have called their location and asked for the owner. The response was "the owner doesn't take calls".

I have informed Air Rescue that if this problem damages my ability to close the sale of my home, 17 days now, I will do everything in my power to insure I get satisfaction in some way. I suggest they expedite the fix.

Review about: Air Rescue Air Conditioner Installation.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments